A QR code also known as a Quick Response Code is a type of barcode that is scan-able using smartphones devices which are natively developed to scan/detect these types of codes with the built in camera app.
QR codes are used to link to online information and are useful in various types of print marketing.
Use a QR code to
- Point to a newsletter signup landing page
- Link to a gallery of work
- Point to a location such as directions
- Point to an online ordering form
- Direct market a digital download or membership
- Point to a revolving specials page
QR Codes are unique and may only point to 1 unique destination/source at a time.
Purchasing a QR code includes setup and URL configuration and a digital graphic download which may be reused on print assets.